Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading. I post as often as I can listing upcoming events, interesting projects I am working on and some tips or two on using my favourite material - clay! If there is something you would like me to blog about, please send me a note. Please visit my website for more images of my work and an updated listing of events and happenings - http://www.taralynnefranco.com/


Monday, October 6, 2008

The final piece

You asked for it and here it is. My final piece for the Hands on History tile. I apologise for the quality of the photo of it which was taken on my floor and is really yellow. The piece was completed and then delivered the following day. It will be professionally photographed and I will have that photo at some point. The piece will be on display for one day only at the Gardiner Museum of Ceramics in Toronto on November 4th. Time TBA.

1 comment:

John Mutford said...

Hi Tara:
I'm usually over here for the book reviews, but always end up floored by your creations. Again, wow.