Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading. I post as often as I can listing upcoming events, interesting projects I am working on and some tips or two on using my favourite material - clay! If there is something you would like me to blog about, please send me a note. Please visit my website for more images of my work and an updated listing of events and happenings - http://www.taralynnefranco.com/


Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little vacation, moving onto the next stages of life and back to school and work

Our 2nd annual trip to Awenda Provincial Park was fantastic with the Cash/Franco, Sainsbury/Wolfe, and Sneyd/Bone families once again having a memorable time filled with many moments of laughter and fun. Kids really do say the most interesting things - our favourite of the trip was 3 year old Oscar asking Kristin where her "daddy" was going, referring to Robert. It was a bit quiet on our campsite at night without Ceilidh and Bronwyn ... a sign that they are growing up with Ceil working part-time and Bronwyn spending the time packing up for residence at McMaster University. We spent 3 gorgeous afternoons at the beach - the shores of Georgian Bay. With our new camera we took a ton of photos with some really great shots of the kids both in their natural states and hamming it up, particularly Jacob who has become quite a character. And today, I have just returned from moving Bronwyn into her dorm room at McMaster where she is entering first year Health Sciences. She is going to have a great time. . . Now it is time for me to get down to some serious work finishing up the tile and preparing for this coming weekend's Locke Street Festival. Until next time.

No comments: